Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 9, 2017

DCWV - Wall Decor Frame

Hello!  Today I have a home decor project to share over on the DCWV blog which I created for a photo wall. I am completely obsessed with frame gallery walls right now and wanted to create something for my wall. I am also looking forward to incorporating the new DCWV Letterboard frames into my photo wall. For my project, I used the DCWV 12x12 set of 5 Premium Papers - Brown Multipack available at Joann.com.  I love the combination of Corrugate, Laser Cut, Glitter and Shimmer papers in this pack of papers, they coordinate perfectly.  I fussy cut flowers from the Laser Cut page and inked the edges for added dimension.  The fussy cut flowers were adhered to the Corrugate background and embellished with a simple pearl sticker.
I used the Shimmer and Glitter Sheets to cut out the dress form and flower using my electronic die cutter.  The tiny flower was layered on top of a bow made from some crinkle ribbon.  The dress form was adhered with foam dots for added dimension.  I added a tag punched from the Fiskars Tag punch which was embossed with the Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade embossing folder.  A few die cut hearts and a bit of washi tape were added as decorative elements.
I adhered the Currogate decor to a piece of burlap from the DCWV Burlap Natural Stack.  A bit of burlap ribbon was tied to a 12x12 basic frame and finished off with a bow created with some jute.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Super pretty with the burlap and sparkly pink. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Beautifully done!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so creative and fabulous, Sukie!! I love the burlap with the touches of pink!! The sparkle is fabulous!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! You really created a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just soooo PRETTY Sukie! I LOVE the burlap and the vintage look it gives off... so beautiful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Sukie, I am throughout enamored with your project! You never cease to amaze me, my talented friend. The dress form is spectacular beautiful... the sparkly dress is gorgeous and your layering atop it makes my heart dance. I love the flower-centered bow. The entire design of your frame is just stunning! Thank you for the inspiration, my friend. You have me wanting to make some wall decor! Have a sparkly weekend. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete