Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 23, 2017

Just for You Card

Hello!  I received the most amazing design team package from DCWV with several new stacks of paper.  I just love that they are all double sided.  The new stacks even have a lower price point so I know I will be picking up a few more of the new ones.  These stacks are starting to show up in Joann Stores.  I created this fun "V pleated drapery card" with the new Blue China stack.  This stack is a beautiful mix of shades of blue, the patterns are absolutely stunning.
I used a sentiment card from the same stack and layered it on a card base cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs.  I also used a simple die for the flower which was inked on the edges and layered for added dimension.  I followed a Pinterest tutorial for the V pleated drapery fold and adhered it to the base of my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an amazing day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and gorgeous, Sukie!! I love how you pleated the paper!! The new papers are beautiful and you've showcased them perfectly!! This is stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely stunning card! I love the contrast of the colors. Those new papers from DCWV are so amazing and you really captured that awesomeness in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so Pretty Sukie! Love the colors too... Have a wonderful Weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card~beautiful papers!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete