Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 20, 2017

Trendy Twine - Gift Card Holder

Hello!  Today I am sharing a quick gift card holder over on the Trendy Twine blog featuring some beautiful Totally Pink Trendy Twine.  I used a Small Glassine Bag which was punched on the edge and then embossed for a decorative finish.
I added a tag from the DCWV Watercolor stack to the bag and embellished it with some die cut hearts in different sizes.  A gold clip was used to attach the tag to the glassine bag.  A few accents of Totally Pink twine were the finishing touch on my project.
The products used to create my gift card holder are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. Sukie, this is beautiful! I love glassine bags and this is the most gorgeous use of one! The colors and design atop it are pure sweetness. The sentiment is fabulous! Stunning project, my friend! Have a sparklie day. :) (I will be back soon to play catch up!)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag! I love the embossing on the glassine bag too. That really adds so much visual interest to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the papers you used and the pretty hearts!! The clip is a fabulous touch!! And how clever to emboss the glassine bag!! It looks amazing!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty & Elegant Sukie! LOVE the idea of the glassine bag embossed.. adds so much beauty to your project!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty tag!!Love the pretty embellishments!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete