Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 7, 2017

DCWV - March Stack-a-holic Challenge

Hello!  It's the beginning of the month and that means it's time for another challenge over at DCWV! I created a card for the challenge using papers from the new DCWV Watercolor Ombre stack.  The light to dark shades of color in this stack are simply gorgeous and the fact that the papers are double sided makes it a must have stack.
For my card, I cut the base with the Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies from Gina Marie Designs and embossed it with the Cuttlebug Decorative Tiles embossing folder.
I used a simple flower die to create the 3D flowers.  Each layer of flower was inked on the edges for added dimension.  It took a bit of rolling and manipulating of the paper to form the perfect flowers.  I added a bling sticker to the center as an accent.  The back side of the polka dotted paper was used for the punched greenery.  A sentiment from the Pink & Main Dandelion stamp set finished off my card.
Here is the card sketch for this month's challenge:
Here is the layout sketch:
Head on over to the DCWV Facebook Page for details on how to enter this month's challenge for a chance to win a DCWV stack.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I think those flowers are so pretty and I have that sentiment stamp too! I almost used it on the last card I made, but chose the other one from that set. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the pretty papers!! The flowers look amazing!! The embossing and sentiment are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card Sukie! LOVE the GM Die and the embossing... very Elegant! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card my friend!! I love the pretty flowers!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete