Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 13, 2017

DCWV - Moment Maker Planner System

Happy Monday! I have a fun post to share today featuring the new DCWV Moment Maker Planner System available at Joann stores.  I just got this beauty and adore so many things about it!
I have always used a planner system even when they were not cool.  I remember pulling out a planner in a meeting a few years ago only to be the brunt of some jokes amongst my colleagues. Things certainly have changed over the last several years.  I'm happy to report that now I am one of the cool kids with this gorgeous planner from DCWV.
The Paris theme cover is a gorgeous neutral fabric with a detailed print.  I love that the closure is magnetic.  This is such a charming cover not only for crafty planners but can also be used in a professional setting which is how I will be using mine!
Once opened, the planner lays completely flat.  The inside panel of this 6 ring binder system has 3 different pockets to tuck in all of those important items.  The gold binder rings add a touch of elegance which coordinates with the monthly titles and dividers.  I personally prefer the binder rings over coils so this was an added bonus for me.  The pen holder is another great feature of this planner system.
The starter kit includes monthly inserts, monthly gold foiled dividers (with a variety of designs, see below for a sample).  The gold sheet of stickers on the left in the above picture is also included in the starter kit.
Not only do I love the gold foiled monthly titles but the boxes are lined!  This really help me focus and simplify my day.  I basically write down what's important and can easily see how my day is structured.  The add on daily and weekly pages will be fun for decorating especially with some pretty papers from my DCWV stacks.
The great part of the Moment Maker Planner System is that it's customizable even with different covers.  There are several items available for purchase including stickers, the "stuff pouch", weekly inserts, and notebooks for different purposes.  The other add on items include daily and weekly planner pages, an expense tracker and a meal tracker.  DCWV offers a gorgeous gold planner punch and some fun stamps as part of this system.  The pocket pages shown below are included in the starter kit.
I am very excited about showing off the DCWV Moment Maker Planner System.  You will see it featured on my blog over the next several weeks as I begin to personalize it and make it functional for my needs. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this post so much! What a gorgeous planner system. I have been fortunate enough to go to two different Joanns stores in large towns over the last couple weekends but neither of them had the DCWV planners yet. Some day I plan on getting my hands on one of these because they truly are a planner system that has something for everyone. Thanks for the great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping my fingers crossed that one of these gorgeous planners finds their way to you ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm not a planner person, but this could totally change my mind!! I absolutely love this!! Wow!! Now I'm going to have to stalk my Joann store ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you are saying Lisa! Us crafters are always jumping on the bandwagon with new crafty products! Check Hobby Lobby too!

      Delete
  3. I am dying to join in on the planner journey! The Planner system is absoluetly Gorgeous!! I don't have a Joanns near but I have purchased online.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Millie, I love it! If you have a Hobby Lobby nearby, check there for the new DCWV Moment Maker Planner System!

      Delete
  4. I also use a planner! This one is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous planner Sukie! I am not a planner person but it sounds like it would be very helpful at times. I think I need to check into that on my next trip to Joanns! TFS!
    Have a great evening
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to find it in my area, even when I Google it. I'm gonna keep looking for it. I really like this system

    ReplyDelete