Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 21, 2017

DCWV - Moment Maker Planner System

Hello!  Today I am sharing another project using my new DCWV Moment Maker Planner System. Since this is my work planner, I began customizing it to fit my needs.  I travel for my job and am required to track all of my expenses so the Lifestyle Tracker add on was perfect for my planner. In addition to the expense tracker pages, the Lifestyle Tracker also includes budget pages, a goal tracker and pages for contacts and passwords.
For this project, I used 2 of the new DCWV paper stacks available at Joann stores and online.  The gold foil papers were perfect for using in my planner.  I selected the inspirational word art paper from the Gold Foil stack and some polka dotted paper from the Electic Chic stack to create a planner insert.
The cut file for the planner insert was found on a crafty friend's blog which essentially provides a tab for my monthly expense tracker pages.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut out the heart shaped planner insert, hiding the holes in the original SVG file.  Several decorative strips were cut with my paper trimmer.
The DCWV 6-Hole Punch was used to punch holes on my pieces.  The punch is adjustable and provides a precision guide making it easy for the holes to line up.
Everything was adhered using my ATG. The planner insert has just enough peek through at the top to serve as a tab.
The finished tab with all of the gold foiling and inspirational words is not only functional but also beautiful with a bit of elegance!  I just love looking at pretty things even if it's for work purposes.
You can head on over to Melin's blog to check out her planner post and to pick up the planner insert files!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. Your planner looks so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love how you added the heart!! The gold accents are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Seriously! The way you added the paper strips to the pages and the heart planner insert...it is all so pretty. I think I would have trouble writing in something so cute LOL! You are really rocking that DCWV Moment Maker planner system!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this planner!!LOVE the GOLD!! It is absolutely gorgeous my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!! I just love the way it turned out. I may have to pick up that hole punch and the planner too!!! Thank you for sharing!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Pretty Sukie! LOVE the gold heart... This would be to Elegant for ME to write in... I would just look at it all the time.. :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo beautiful Sukie !! I LOVE it !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love this! The gold is so striking and beautiful! Fabulous planner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete