Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 27, 2017

DCWV - Moment Maker Planner System

Happy Monday!  Today I am sharing a peek inside the front of my DCWV Moment Maker Planner System.  Since I use my planner every day, I am inspired by the fun items as soon as I open it up.
The flags in the upper corner and tiny heart are from the Moment Maker Planner Sticker Sheets and were the inspiration for my planner decor.  I clipped in a simple quote from the word art page in the new DCWV Eclectic Chic Stack.  I adhered some washi tape in the center of the page and cut my name with my Cricut Explore using the DCWV 6x6 Chalk Paper Stack.  A few gold planner clips were also added to my planner.
On the opposite side, I created a large envelope using a sheet of paper from the DCWV DIY Project Stack - Envelopes.  To create my envelope, I simply folded in each of the corners and adhered the bottom flaps with my ATG.  I used my corner rounder for a finished edge.  The inside of the envelope was decorated with a scrap left over from the DCWV Scripts and Music Notes Stack and a doily from the DCWV 6x6 Paper Lace Stack.  A few die cuts were also added to the outside of my envelope along with a coordinating clip.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Girl, this is knock out GORGEOUS! You have made that planner so amazing. Everyone will want one just so they can decorate it as beautifully as yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planner is so elegant and gorgeous, Sukie!! I love it!! It's a work of art!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh so PRETTY Sukie!!! LOVE all the gold... It's way too pretty to even write in! Or at least for me it would be! hahaha Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete