Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 23, 2017

Easter Card

Hello!  Today I have an Easter card to share which I created to play along with the Spring challenge going on over and Pink & Main.  I used the Pink & Main Seeds of Kindness stamp set for the adorable bunny and used a die to cut out the frame.  A small bow in Totally Black Trendy Twine finished off the frame.
I layered the frame on a couple die cut Stitched Ovals from CottageCutz.  Everything was layered on a base frame cut with Gina Marie Designs Loopy Rectangles Die Set.  I just love being able to combine different dies from my stash to create the perfect layered look.  The base layer papers are from the DCWV Watercolor Ombre stack.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!
Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and beautiful, Sukie!! I love the adorable bunny!! The layers and colors are fabulous!! Fabulous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the super ucte bunny and prety papers!!Absolutely adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love the various dies you used and the Pink and Main bunny is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super SWEET card! LOVE that adorable bunny and those dies you used to create such a wonderful project...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Sukie, this is perfectly adorable! I just want to hug that sweet little bunny... and I love the elegance of your design! The frame is gorgeous and the colors in your card are just so pretty. I have missed you and your work so much, my friend. Have a beautiful night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card Sukie! The bunny is just to cute~I love the fun dies you used...:) great job!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete