Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 2, 2017

Happy Driver Layout

Today I have a fun layout page to share which was created with the Cricut Design Space Access using several different cartridges.  Most of the cuts came from the Cars, Locker Talk and Street Sign cartridges.  The background papers for my layout are from the DCWV DIY Project Stack Envelopes. The dark grey pattern and the ombre yellow were perfect for these pages.
I have several pictures of my kids driving and finally felt inspired to create a page for the pictures.  I tucked in a journaling tag and stamped it with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Ticket to Adventure (retired) stamp set.  I embellished the tag with a trendy page dot and some Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine.
The die cuts were accented with a white gel pen.  I added a couple of brads to the title of my layout and to the wheels of the car.  A few scattered enamel dots finished off my layout page.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. These pages are so cool! My oldest son used to be obsessed with street signs and spelling/sounding out the words on them. I could totally see a LO like this one in the future when he starts driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun, Sukie!! I love how you used all the street signs on this!! The way you lay out the pages and the details you add are always perfect!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Double page Layout! I made one similar a few years back when my oldest got his license... they are so fun to make! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout Sukie, it's so cute and I love all the fun signs!

    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love this layout! SO fun and so many cute little cuts and signs! Great job my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete