Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 10, 2017

March is Craft Month

Happy Friday crafty friends! Today I have a quick post to share for Craft Month.  Craftwell is having an amazing promotion in honor of Craft Month.  I know several of my crafty friends have left comments and messages expressing interest in the eBrush and other Craftwell products.  Well, now would be the time to pick up those items on your wish list.  Here's a special code to use on the Craftwell site.
Happy shopping!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Thanks for the info, Sukie!! I'm off to shop!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered the Ebrush Siphon Kit bundle using your code!! Yay!! I can't wait until it arrives!! Thanks so much, my friend!! :)

      Delete
    2. That is so awesome, congrats Lisa! I can't wait to see what you make!

      Delete