Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 16, 2017

May Your Wishes Come True

Hello!  Today I am sharing a sweet Easter tag created with the DCWV Garden Charm Stack.  I used a tag die which I recently purchase from eBay to cut the base layers.  Next I cut out a doily using another one of my eBay dies and adhered them together.
The bunny was cut from the Pink & Main Seeds of Kindness stamp set and the sentiment is from the Pink & Main Dandelion Wishes stamp set.  A small bow in Grape Fizz Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my tag.
Thanks so much for stopping!  Have a fantastic day!
Challenge:


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Sukie!! The bunny is absolutely adorable!! I love the colors and the papers!! Gorgeous tag, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! I love all the purple you used on this tag. That doily die is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love the doily behind that sweet bunny! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Monthly Challenge! DT Member Pam M.

    ReplyDelete