Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 9, 2017

Mini Card Set

Hello!  Today I have a set of mini cards to share.  I used papers from the DCWV Copper Luxury stack.  The embellishments for my card are from the DCWV DIY Project Stack - Tags.  I love that these stacks coordinate so it is easy to mix and match the papers.
To create my cards I used some square stitched dies from my stash and layered each with some hand cut flags and sentiments.
A few scattered embellishments with gold accents brought a bit of elegance to each of the cards.  I added some Totally White Trendy Twine to the mini tag on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the designs and the details you added!! The touch of gold on each one is fabulous!! Beautiful cards, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful!! Love the touch of gold too!!For me? LOL
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! The different papers you used coordinate so well. I may have to scraplift this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are ALL so pretty Sukie! LOVE the design of each one along with the gold foil.. LOVE!! Have a great week!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini card set is so pretty! I love the soft colors and wonderful papers! Beautiful set Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your mini cards. You can always use a few of these.

    ReplyDelete