Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 20, 2017

Oriental Trading - Easter Treat Jars

Hello!  Today I am sharing some Easter Treat Jars using products from Oriental Trading.  I went with a simple approach to alter my plain treat jars using Easter themed papers.  These papers are a very heavy weight and are double sided so they are perfect for all kinds of crafts.
To create my project, I trimmed the paper at 7.25 inches using my Fiskars SureCut Paper Trimmer.  I inserted the paper inside the jar and then added a 3 inch belly band around the outside of the jar.  All of the papers were securely adhered to the jars with some Glue Dots.  The Glue Dots provided the perfect amount of adhesive on my project.
Using the die cut sheet from the same paper pad, I created a couple of tags for my treat jars.  I started my tag with a simple white scalloped circle using a die and layered it with the die cuts.  A small ribbon bow was tied to each tag.  More Glue Dots were used to adhere the tags, lid toppers and the paper handles to each jar.
I created a coordinating card with the left over papers.  The base of my card was cut out with some dies to add a finishing touch to my card.  I adhered the easter basket on top of the white oval so the colors would pop.
I hoped you enjoyed checking out my projects using my new goodies from Oriental Trading. These items are available in the Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Store and the Craft Supplies Store from Oriental Trading. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

This review is based strictly on my opinion.  I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading to provide my honest review.  No other type of compensation was received.  All ideas and opinions are my own.  

6 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, Sukie!! I love how you decorated the jars!! The papers are fabulous!! Love the little bunnies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such sweet treat containers and card! I really like the colors on those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful my friend!! I love the sweet container and pretty card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sukie!! I'm finally back from my Spring Break/Vacation!!! Thought I would Pop in to see what I've missed all week! What a fabulous project! Love the way you decorate jars.. super cute along with the matching card! I went back through to see what else I've missed and I had to tell ya your Easter Tag is super cute... love that little bunny and your planner is GORGEOUS! Isn't it great to be one of the "COOL" kids even before you realized you were one of the cool kids! LOL Funny how things come back around... :) Glad to be back to blogging! Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute my friend! I love the way you decorated this jar and even a matching card! Super fun! Love this Sukie! I need to remember this when I have a little time to craft with my Granddaughter. She'd love this kind of project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete