Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 29, 2017

Sending You Sprinkles of Fun

Hello!  Today I have a shaker style card to share created with the new DCWV Good Eats stack.  My card started with the sprinkled theme papers for the base.  Next I die cut some donuts using a die and adhered them on the card base.
The frame was cut with the Scalloped Stitched Frame Set from Gina Marie Designs.  I adhered some foam pop dots around the frame to create the shaker.  A mix of coordinating sequins was sprinkled inside the card.  To finish off my card I added a fun sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings (retired) stamp set.  The sentiment was adhered on the outside of the acetate.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. This card totally rocks! I love that you used a base of the sprinkles and added the donuts onto it. That makes it extra special! Of course shaker cards are always awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and yummy!! Awesome card my friend!!
    love doughnuts & cofee!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! I love the yummy doughnuts!! How fun you made it into a shaker!! The colors and design are beautiful!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so FUN & CUTE Sukie! LOVE the fact that it's a SHAKER!! EEK! I recently got a doughnut stamp set from CTMH and have been wanting to use it... I think this just inspired me! Will be trying something this weekend! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy shaker card! you make the cutest cards:) Love this!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete