Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 20, 2017

Congrats

Today I have a shaker style card to share which I created for a baby shower.  I used the DCWV Watercolor Florals stack for all of the papers.  The papers were perfect for all of the manual dies I used on my card.
The base of my card was cut with the Nested Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Die from Gina Marie Designs.  I used an unbranded window die for the shaker part of my card. The tiny bird was also cut from a die in my stash.  I ended up cutting it in 3 different colors for each of the windows.  The "congrats" is cut from a My Craft Spot (retired) die.  Several different sequins were used for each of the windows and mixed in with some iridescent sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Challenge:

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I have a window frame just like your die and I haven't even used it yet. I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious crd. Love the soft colors and papers. The little birdies are too cute.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sukie! Love the soft colors and stitching

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Sukie!! I love the colors and design!! The birds are beautiful!! Love, love this, my friend!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a daring card! I love the cute birds.I have that die too and I love it!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw, the sweetest shaker ever! Pretty soft colors and the little birdies are just adorable! Love this Sukie !
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sukie, how dearly I have missed you! It has been a tough year with injuries, but I am back to the crafty world I missed so much. I believe (and hope with all of my heart) that it is for good this time, even if it's a lighter schedule. I'm grateful for anything I can get, which includes visiting you! This is the most beautiful and adorable shaker card! I love the way your beautiful heart creates. The birdies are adorable and I love the magical sequins. Stunning design, my friend. Have a twinkly night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so incredibly cute!! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Pink & Main Challenges.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Pink & Main, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet shaker card Sukie... I love the soft colors and sweet little birds...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Thanks for joining this months Pink And Main Challenge! DT Pam M.

    ReplyDelete