Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 10, 2017

Craftwell - For Peep's Sake

Hello! Today I have a sweet Easter card to share over on the Craftwell blog using my eBrush and Cut 'n' Boss.
For my project, I selected a sheet of bunny paper which was the inspiration for my entire project.  I found some textured paper in my stash which coordinated perfectly with the bunny paper.  A SVG file was used to cut out the 3 bunnies with my Cricut Explore.
Each of the bunnies were shaded using my eBrush.  I opted to use my Sharpies knowing I always have the perfect colors in my craft stash.
A couple of dies and my Cut 'n' Boss were perfect for creating the base layers of my card.  I used the Loopy Rectangles Die Set from Gina Marie Designs for the double card bases.  Next, I ran the die cut heart through the Cut 'n' Boss using the Teresa Collins Design Grids embossing folder. The layers for my card were attached together using my ATG.
The little bunnies looked a bit plain so I added some tiny black pearls for their faces.  A tie and a couple of flowers were adhered to the bunnies with my Glue Dots.  I love the removable dots since I was unsure of keeping the flowers on the bunnies.  In the end, I liked the look of the flowers.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!


8 comments:

  1. Aaah...those peeps are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute! I love the bright colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn cute. Love those bunnies. I just got my ebruch this past weeka and plan on playing with it this week.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome! I can't wait to see what you create!

      Delete
  4. The bunnies are adorable!!Super cute card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sweet!! Those peeps are absolutely adorable!! The design is fabulous!! I hope to be able to play with my ebrush this weekend!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo CUTE!! Love how you use your E-brush... I really need to use mine more!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete