Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 13, 2017

DCWV - April Stack-a-holic Challenge

Hello! There's a new DCWV Stack-a-holic Challenge for April up on DCWV Facebook fan page. I was inspired by this month's layout sketch to create this 12x12 page.  All of the papers are from the DCWV Rose Quartz stack.  The rose colored papers are so dreamy in this stack, I just couldn't wait to create with them.
I used my stash of dies for many of the elements on my layout page including the doilies, flowers, tag and banner.  I die cut the flowers with several different papers and layered them for lots of dimension. The cut out pages provided the perfect inspirational quotes for my layout.  The photo corners were punched from a Fiskars punch.  The arrow word title is a SVG file cut with my Cricut Explore.  A bit of Totally White Trendy Twine was the finishing accent on my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and stunning, Sukie!! What gorgeous papers!! You've showcased them to perfection!! The layout and details are beautiful!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Sukie!! I love pretty gold and all of the fun die cuts you used.The papers are beautiful.Stunning job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a stunning layout, as always :) I am sure all that gold is even more gorgeous in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! I bet you have more albums than you know what to do with. Keep creating them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One elegant layout. Love those awesome papers and as always you have a prefect layout. I love this one.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! GORGEOUS Layout Sukie! LOVE the Rose color..... BEAUTIFUL!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete