Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 4, 2017

DCWV - Moment Maker Planner System

Hello!  Today I have another peek inside my DCWV Moment Maker Planner.  I used the weekly planner pages for my layout this week and am sharing some "before the ink" pictures.
To create this week's spread, I gathered up my supplies which included some beautiful DCWV papers, my DCWV 6-Hole Punch and some Glue Dots "Stitch Glue Squares" for adhering everything inside my planner.
The cut out page from this stack had the perfect journaling tag for my planner.  I dressed it up with a bit of washi tape.  A paper flower from my stash was adhered to a gold paper clip to create a coordinating planner clip.  My Glue Dots were perfect for securing the flower to the clip and they also worked great for the back of the "laugh" sentiment.
Once my journaling tag was complete, I fussy cut some flowers from the new DCWV Watercolorist stack which were the inspiration for my planner layout.  A few strips of paper from the same stack were adhered along the top and bottom edge of my pages.
I used the Paper Lace cartridge to cut out the numbers for the dates and the title of the month using the DCWV Watercolor Ombre stack.  A bit more washi with a fun sentiment were adhered on my Saturday.  It's always awesome to look forward to that "me time".   I adhered a lined DCWV Sticky Note on my page for my Monday "to do list".
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!


7 comments:

  1. The planner pages are absolutely Gorgeous!! The planner collection is fabulous!!
    love this!! You did an amazing ob my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Those Watercolorist papers you used are beautiful. I love that you keep sharing your pages with us. That DCWV planner system looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks so amazing, Sukie!! I love, love the details you added!! The papers are gorgeous!! This is so stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just beautiful Sukie! The DCWV paper is so pretty and I love the gold throughout! Fantastic details as always!!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are so Pretty Sukie! I really LOVE the colors... I honestly don't know how anyone could write in these pretty books... I would just stare at the pretty pages! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete