Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 17, 2017

DCWV Moment Maker Planner System

Hello crafty friends!  Today I am sharing a multi pocket dashboard with a shaker element.  The pocket page came inside the DCWV Moment Maker Planner System Starter Kit. I liked how each section has it's own pocket which can easily be switched out to add other elements or even pictures.
For my dashboard, I used papers from several different DCWV stacks, the mix of colors and patterns worked perfectly.  I kept with the black, white and gold theme which I am using for the front of my planner.   I even created a shaker pocket by simply adding some sequins.  The DCWV Sticker Sheets were the perfect embellishments for each pocket.  I used a bit of washi tape and several different dies for the die cuts inside each of the pockets.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you have fun when you are creating these planner pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW youi are kust to creative. ove the colors and the fun shaker element.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing at creating new and fresh (and gorgeous) pages for your DCWV Moment Maker Planner! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so amazing, Sukie!! You have the most gorgeous planner!! You've decorated it beautifully!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo PRETTY! LOVE your planner.... still don't know how you could write it such a pretty/elegant booklet! LOL LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AMAZING! I love your gorgeous planner!!I want one..lol
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete