Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 27, 2017

Dream Big

Hello! I have a 12x12 layout page to share today using one of the new DCWV stacks - Watercolorist. I was immediately drawn to the gorgeous papers, flowers and patterns in this stack.  The sentiments and icons in this stack were the inspiration for my layout page.
I almost used the paper pack exclusively for my layout page and enjoyed fussy cutting all of the flowers and the cut apart sheets for my layout page.  A die cut fence from the Heritage cartridge, some washi, a simple doily and a bit of Totally Pink Trendy Twine brought everything together beautifully.  A small die cut tag was added to the fence and tied with a bit of twine.  The enamel dots were the perfect finishing touch.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Fabulous papers. Great desing and love the picket fence. So shabby chic.

    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning layout! Those papers are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gorgeous stack!Such pretty flowers! This is absolutely stunning my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is stunning!! The papers are amazing!! You've showcased them perfectly!! Your design and the details you added are just perfect, Sukie!! Love, love this, my friend!! So elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you were drawn to this...the papers are so gorgeous Sukie!Your layout is just beautiful..fun details and wonderful design!
    Have a great day my friend~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Layout Sukie, I love everything about it - You have inspired me to make a layout I have not done one for quite some time Haave a blessed evening

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Beautiful Layout! Such pretty flowers.. I can see why you had to use that fabulous paper!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete