Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 19, 2017

GMD - A Little Note

Hello!  I am excited to announce that I am one of the newest designers over at Gina Marie Designs! I am a huge fan of Gina's dies and her awesome prices!  It's an honor to have this amazing opportunity to work with such gorgeous dies.  For my first project as a designer, I used the Nature Birdhouse Die on my card.  The die is intricate, however it cut perfectly!  I simply ran the Nature Birdhouse die through my Cut n' Boss and colored it with my distress inks.  I used some GMD Olive Green Rhinestones as the flower centers.
The Nested - Scalloped Stitched Rectangles and the Stitched Rectangles also from Gina Marie Designs were used for the card base.  The papers are from the My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart paper pad and were the inspiration for my card.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms More Mini Messages (retired) stamp set.  A bow in Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine was the finishing accent on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

9 comments:

  1. Cograts on your new DT position. They are lucky to have you. Your card is absolutely beautiful. Love the bird house and the soft colors so elegant.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Welcome to the team! You sure did an amazing job with that intricate die. The feel of the inking on the die cut matches the whole theme of the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT position! Beautiful card, I love how everything flows together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats on your new DT, my friend!! I've just discovered Gina Marie dies and I love them!! They are so lucky to have you!! This is amazing!! The birdhouse is so gorgeous!! I love how you colored it!! Simply stunning, my friend!! Congrats again!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! Woohoo!!I love the GMD dies!! Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT position. What a fabulus opportunity for you. This bird house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new DT! YAY! Your card is beautiful Sukie.... LOVE the design

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete