Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 24, 2017

Oriental Trading - Graduation Centerpiece

Hello!  Today I am sharing a graduation centerpiece using products from Oriental Trading.  It's that time of year to start planning those graduation events and Oriental Trading has some amazing Graduation Party Supplies.  Since my daughter is graduating from college next month, I created a table centerpiece for her special day.
For my project, I went with a simple yet elegant black and white theme.  I gathered up some basic craft supplies all available from Oriental Trading.
I painted my Wood Tray with some black craft paint to keep with my color theme.  Once the paint was dry,  I lined the tray with a sheet of card stock from the Black & White Monochromatic Paper Pack adhering it with the Glue Dots.  The Black Rolled Jewel trim was cut in half and adhered around the jars for a decorative look using my Glue Dots. The Glue Dots secured the trim perfectly and are transparent so the adhesive doesn't show through the trim.
Next, I created some rosettes and embellishments using more papers from the same pack and Black Card Stock.  I used several different dies from my stash to cut out the various embellishments. I also used my electronic die cutter to cut out the "2017" and "Congrats Grad" sentiments.  The black card stock cut perfectly on the light card stock setting.  A bit of washi tape was used to embellish the "2017" flag.  A few graduation caps from the Class of 2017 Confetti pack were added as embellishments on the die cuts.
Once the rosettes were put together, I used the Glue Dots to adhere them to the coordinating Paper Straws.  The straws were tucked into the glass jars with some paper shred to keep them in place.
I hoped you enjoyed checking out my projects. These items are available in the Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Store, the Craft Supplies Store and from the Graduation Party Supplies all from Oriental Trading. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

This review is based strictly on my opinion.  I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading to provide my honest review.  No other type of compensation was received.  All ideas and opinions are my own.  

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous graduation pieces. My son and niece both graduate from college in two weeks. Congrats to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fabulous, Sukie!! I love the mixture of papers you used!! Perfect graduation centerpieces!! I love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These centerpieces are absolutely wonderful! I love the total black and white theme. Congratulations to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautful centerpiece. Great colors and papers. Love the roseetes. She is going to love it.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so COOL!!! LOVE the rosettes! Congrats to your daughter! How exciting for you... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, your project is truly inspired and I am so excited for your daughter! Congrats to her! You have created the perfect centerpiece for the special day... and I do love that you handmade the focal decor for the celebration. :) The rosettes are stunning and I am so impressed that you even made the lovely tray! Stunning project, dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, This is AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to your daughter.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete