Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 6, 2017

Sprinkled with Love

Hello!  Today I have fun layout page to share created with the new DCWV Good Eats stack.  It is definitely one of the most delicious stacks created by DCWV.  I was immediately drawn to the donuts and sprinkles theme which was the inspiration for my layout page.  However, once I began to put my layout together, the sprinkle theme seemed a bit overwhelming.  I opted to use a page from the DCWV Confetti stack which was just as fun.
I used my Cricut Explore to cut the title and the larger donuts on my layout page.  The smaller donuts were die cut with a circle die from the patterned page in the stack. The Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Punch was used to create the border between the patterned papers.  I shaded my die cuts with my eBrush and popped them up on foam dots for added dimension.  A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Ice Cream Social (retired) stamp set was the finishing touch on my layout page.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

  1. This layout is fantastic! I love ALL of the donuts. You really rocked that Good Eats stack again!! Have a wonderful Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & fun! Yummy too! Love the fun stack too!Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, Sukie!! I love the papers and the design!! The donuts are so yummy!! Love this, my friend!! So creative!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a yummy layout! Fun patterns and adorable cuts! The donuts look delicious! Super fun Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLY CUTE Layout!!! LOVE the yummy donuts & fun papers!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete