Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 26, 2017

You're One Cool Chick!

Hello, today I am sharing a card featuring Gina Marie Designs dies which was inspired by Pinterest. I created the card base with the Chicken Wire Cuttlebug embossing folder and added the Frames - Scalloped Stitched Rectangles right on top.  A grass border punched from the Fiskars Grass Border Punch was adhered on top of the chicken wire background.
Next, I used my distress inks to shade the hen, chicks and eggs from the Hen Die set.  The sun was cut from from the Stitched Sky Die set which was embellished with a small twine bow in Cherry Lemonade Trendy Twine. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Farm Fresh (retired) stamp set. The finishing touch was a scattering of Succulent Enamel Dots, I love the matte finish on them.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that Chicken Wire Embossing folder.... makes everything stand out! Super Duper CUTE & Fun Sukie! Love it! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Makes me think of waking up down on the farm. Those babies chicks are too cute.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a fun card! The embossing folder background really makes all the difference to take the card to next level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! I love the chicken wire embossing!! It's so perfect for the little chicks and the hen!! The sentiment is awesome, too!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun embossing folder! Super CUTE my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete