Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 31, 2017

Baby Card

Hello! Today I have a sweet baby card to share which was created the new Arched Stitched Tag Die Set from Gina Marie Designs.  Tag dies are my absolute favorite and when I saw these, I knew I had to create something with them immediately.  The papers for my card are from the DCWV Nana's Nursery stack.
For my card, I cut out the base with GMD Stitched Rectangles Die Set.  I used the bottom of the tag to create the little pocket and used the Martha Stewart Doily Border punch to add the lace border.  A phrase cut from the Cricut Holiday Cakes cartridge was adhered to the pocket.  The tags were cut in two different sizes and embellished with a little button and some ribbon. I finished off my card with a couple of paper flowers and some GMD Soft Pink Pearls for the flower center.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a DARLING card! Those tags are droolworthy. I recognized the Nana's Nursery papers right away, I have the 8x8 of that stack and it is an oldie but a goodie! You knocked another awesome card right out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and beautiful, Sukie!! I love the tags!! The papers are so gorgeous!! Absolutely fabulous card, my friend!! I love it...and I'm adding the tag die to my wish list!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! Love the sweet tags!!The tags are on my wishlist! Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet & Precious! LOVE the tags and the sweet papers... adorable!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete