Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 1, 2017

DCWV Moment Maker Planner System

Happy Monday!  Today I have a planner spread to share in my DCWV Moment Maker Planner System.  I used the weekly planner page for my layout this week and wanted to share the pages before they get "inked up".
To create my pages, I used papers from the DCWV Rose Quartz stack.  The papers in this stack are absolutely gorgeous, however, the shades are so subtle that they are hard to photograph. I used my Cricut Explore to cut out the numbers for the dates and the title of the month.  A bit of coordinating washi tape and some die cut foliage were added as embellishments.
The planner clip was was created with a Spellbinders Coffee Cup die which I also used as an embellishment on my Monday.  I always need a tall cup of coffee to get through my Mondays.  Die cut scissors were added to my Saturday to memorialize National Scrapbooking Day.  The cut out page had the perfect inspiration quote which I clipped in my planner.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. A fantastic week in your planner! I am sure just seeing it so beautifully planned out makes your week go so much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant, gorgeous planner, Sukie!! I love the coffee cup and the details you added!! It's stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rose Quartz collection is so pretty and Elegant and really makes your planner so GORGEOUS with all that shimmer! LOVE, LOVE your planner pages!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty embellishments! Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is too beautiful to use. Love all the embellishments. You are a pro at the planners.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, your planner spread is just beautiful! The soft tones and little shiny gold is gorgeous! I would love someday to tackle doing a planner for myself~one way to stay organized :)
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete