Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 25, 2017

Dream in Color

Hello! Today I have card to share created with some fun new dies from Gina Marie Designs.  The Cut in Cut Out Heart Die Set has options to cut out the hearts in 3 different ways.  My card shows 2 of the options as I didn't use the solid stitched heart on my card.
I used my inks to create the base layer and heart for my card and then cut out both layers with the GMD Stitched Rectangles Die Set.  The heart dies were used to create the background of my card.  I layered the inked up heart on top and added a sentiment and paint splatter from the Scrappy Moms Paint the Town (retired) stamp set.  The finishing touch was some sparkly GMD Enamel Dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so stunning, Sukie!! The colors are gorgeous!! I love those pretty hearts!! What a fun die set!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely FANTASTIC! I love the colors you used on this card and those dies....WOW! I am totally loving the different ways those can be used. They are so versatile! Last but not least, your sentiment couldn't have been more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply LOVE your card Sukie! Those hearts are awesome! and pretty colors! I also like that cute little splatter in the one corner! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Love all the hearts and how you made the last one colored. The splatter is to cute. Fun, fun, fun.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the purple and die!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete