Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 11, 2017

Howdy

Hello! Today I am sharing a fun card featuring the Howdy & Barbed Wired Die set from Gina Marie Designs.  I just happened to have the perfect papers in my stash which worked with this die set.
The base of my card was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die set and layered with the Fish Tail Banner Dies.  I used some cork stickers for the "Howdy" and for the sentiment which is from the Scrappy Moms Cowboy Up (retired) stamp set.  I wrapped the banner with some Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine.  A few Glam Pink rhinestones were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! The papers you used couldn't have been more perfect with those dies. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! The papers are perfect!! I love the barbed wire die and the sentiment!! It's so beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool, cute & fun!!Awesome dies!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun card. Love the papers and design. I really love the die. I will have to check on getting this one. One cute card my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete