Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 4, 2017

May Your Day Bloom with Happiness

Hello!  Today I have a card inspired by the "April Showers Bring May Flowers" theme created with several dies from Gina Marie Designs.  The papers are from the DCWV Citrus stack which went perfectly with my theme.
The base of my card was cut with the Nested - Scalloped Stitched Rectangles.  Next I used the Drop Pennant Banner Dies to create the pocket and embellished it with a trim punched from the Martha Stewart Doily Punch.  The flowers and leaves were die cut from the Layering Flower Die Set and embellished with the Succulent Enamel Dots.  The finishing touch was a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Flower Power (retired) stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!
Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Sukie. Love the papers die cuts and sentiments. Beautifil.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is so pretty! I love that bright paper and those flowers are beautiful. I love how you put them in a pocket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! It's such a bright and happy card!! I love the papers and the amazing flowers!! So creative to add them to the pocket!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty!!I love the papers and flowers!Beautiful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, this is just SO pretty! The papers are beautiful and then to coordinate the flowers on the pocket is so fun! Gorgeous design my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran Twitter @lifecoachbloger

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the papers and design!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete