Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 24, 2017

On Your Special Day

Hello! Today I have an open book card to share created with the DCWV Watercolor stack.  The base of my card was cut with my Cricut Explore as was the tassel.  I embossed the top layer of my card with the Cuttlebug Tropic Bloom embossing folder.  Next, I added some paint splatters with black acrylic paint.
The different flowers and foliage were cut from different dies from my stash.  The sentiment is from the Haute Wedding Dress stamp set from The Ton.  The sentiment flag was layered on a couple of Doily Dies (retired) from My Craft Spot. The finishing touch was some twine accents in Totally White Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!
Challenge:

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card! I have never seen anything like it before. I love your originality :) That tassel at the bottom couldn't be more perfect. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I invite you to enter this into the Victorine Originals "flowers" challenge at vostamps.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will enter now :)

      Delete
    2. Yay! Thanks for linking up with as at Victorine Originals!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, this is stunning, Sukie and so creative!! I love the open book design!! The colors look amazing!! The flowers and tassel are fabulous!! What a gorgeous card this is!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Sukie! this is simply GORGEOUS my friend! I LOVE the layers and beautiful details.. it's really quite stunning! Have a fabulous day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie this is just Fabulous ! I have never seen a card like this! You are very talented! Thank you for joining us at Victorine Originals Stamp Challenge 2 ! Hope to see you again! DT Christi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, stunning, stunning. Very creative my friend. Fabulous colors and flowers The tassel is perfect. Beautiful papers. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete