Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 15, 2017

Oriental Trading - Stache Bash

Hello!  Today I am sharing a "stache bash" themed birthday using products from Oriental Trading. The masculine theme is perfect for all ages and can be found in the Birthday Party Supplies along with many other themes.  My son just celebrated his birthday so I am sharing some pictures of his birthday bash items.
To create my party decor, I gathered up my party ware and also a few basic scrapbooking supplies, some chevron paper straws and some plain cupcake picks.  I used my electronic die cutter and a couple of SVG files to cut out the party hat, scalloped circle and mustache in a variety of sizes.
I adhered all of items with the Glue Dots.  I used some coordinating paper to wrap the water bottle and added a scalloped circle and mustache for a fun element.
The black and white banner was also embellished with the mustache cut outs for a festive appearance.
The shot glasses were the perfect size for adding some treats available from the Candy store.  I tucked in a cupcake pick as a decorative element.  The mustache box was a fun addition to fill with more treats.
No birthday bash is complete without the yummy goodness of a triple fudge cake.  It was definitely a fan favorite.  Even the cupcake picks were used for scraping every last morsel of chocolate.
I hoped you enjoyed checking out my projects. These items are available in the Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Store, the Craft Supplies Store, the Candy Store and from the Birthday Party Supplies all from Oriental Trading. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

This review is based strictly on my opinion.  I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading to provide my honest review.  No other type of compensation was received.  All ideas and opinions are my own.  

8 comments:

  1. Super cute birthday decor. I bet that was a fabulous party for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! How Fun! I'm sure your son loved it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING! Super cool, cute & FUN!! I am sure that your son loved it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fun!! The 'staches are adorable!! What an awesome party this must have been!! Happy birthday to your son!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo COOL Sukie! What a Fabulous Theme for a Young mans Birthday Party... I LOVE all the decor and I bet he did too! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and fun party set. Masculine at it's best. I know he loved it.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING and such a FUN theme Sukie! What a GREAT mom you are to make his day so special! Love this so much!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete