Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 18, 2017

Thanks a BUZZ-illion!

Hello!  Today I have a shaker card to share which was created with a set of Gina Marie Design dies available here.  This set of dies gives you the possibility of 3 different cuts from each die.  The frame, nested hexagons and solid hexagons can all be cut with this one set of dies which makes it so versatile.
Other than using the hexagon dies to create my card, I stamped a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Gone Buggy (retired) stamp set.  I also added a tiny bee from my sticker stash and some GMD Nautical Ocean enamel dots which coordinated perfectly with my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a lovely day!

8 comments:

  1. Very, very cool! A wonderful way to use those nested dies! I love that they piece the inside and outside of the cut line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That the pierce, not piece! (Thank you autocorrect for changing that word twice for me lol!)

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the shaker design and the GM dies you used!! The papers are fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sukie and fun patterns! The hexagons are so fun and I love the sentiment! Super cute my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaker card!!Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH.. your card is so flippin' COOL Sukie! LOVE the layers... awesome!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and fun card. Love the papers and they way you creted the layers. AWESOME!
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete