Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 22, 2017

Trendy Twine - Congratulations

Happy Monday!  I have project to share over on the Trendy Twine blog featuring Pink Midnight Trendy Twine.  This twine is a gorgeous twist of pink, white and black and is one of my favorite color combinations.  I used the twine to accent my card.
To create my card, I started with Nested - Scalloped Stitched Rectangles from Gina Marie Designs and layered it with 4 different ovals cut from various dies.  The lace oval was accented with some pearl stickers.  I outlined the white oval with the Pink Midnight twine and added a bow at the top. A few layered flowers were added as accents.  The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Cuddles and Kisses stamp set.
This gorgeous twine is available over at Annie's Paper Boutique!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderfully crafty day!
Challenge:

9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! This card is stunning! The light pinks with the delicate dies you used created a breathtaking card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the pretty pink and wonderful dies you used!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning, Sukie!! I love the color combo!! The layers and dies you used are fabulous!! Absolutely gorgeous card, my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Sukie... LOVE the pretty pink/Black combo.... the flowers look awesome... such an elegant card! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness! Sukie, this is stunning. Just look at all of the beautiful details. This is one of the prettiest cards...ever!!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is beautiful!!! The papers are gorgeous and I love the layering of the idea. The lace die is spectacular-love, love this!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this is beautiful beyond description! The die work is stunning and I am enamored with that twine! The color combination is exquisite, as is your heartfelt creation. Lovely work, my talented friend. Have a beautiful day. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect card Sukie, I just LOVE the oval dies! So pretty!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauitful card. i really love all the die cuts used.The colors are perfect and twine is for sure the perfect touch.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete