Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 8, 2017

Trendy Twine - Friends Make Life Sweet

Hello, today I have a project to share over on the Trendy Twine blog featuring Pink Midnight Trendy Twine and the Chocolate Boxes.  These boxes are the perfect size for tucking in treats.  I added some paper shred and a little gift inside.
I created a belly band for my box and embellished it with the new Pretty in Pink Ribbon Set.  Next, I layered it with a White Tag-Its which was embellished with a Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot and some twine.  The icons are from the Foodies Planner Stamps and the sentiment is from the You & Me Planner Stamps.  I added a few Raspberry Cupcake Sequins as the finishing touch on my project.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out all of the crafty products used on my project. Here's a peek at the new Pretty in Pink ribbon set which is also available in the store.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. What a yummy treat! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty ribbon and fun images!Super duper cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun take with those foodies stamps! Those little boxes are a great size for small gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What absolutely adorable boxes!! The tags are so cute!! I love the treat images with the sweet faces!! These are fabulous, my friend!! They make such wonderful gifts!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe thesea are too sweet. perfect size and I love those adorable faces.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is the absolute cutest. Love how you used the Foodies on your tags; they turned out so adorable.

    So glad your break is over ;)

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So PRETTY! Wonderful treat box and super cute tag to match!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your sweet little treat holder! The tag is just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete