Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 14, 2017

Trendy Twine - Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! Today the Trendy Twine Design Team has a special post to share with some gorgeous Mother's Day projects featuring the new Kraft Tin Tie Bags, Pretty in Pink Ribbon Set, and Pink Midnight Trendy Twine.
I embellished my bag with the pom pom Pretty in Pink ribbon and tucked in a bit of the sheer ribbon with the twine.  A couple of die cut feathers were adhered to the bag. A clothespin and sentiment tag were the finishing accents on my project. 
Here's a peek at the new Pretty in Pink Ribbon set available over at Annie's Paper Boutique.
This is the new Kraft Tin Tie Bag which I also used on my project.
Head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out the fabulous design team projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Great treat sack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love how you've decorated the bag!! The feathers are fabulous and I love the pink pom pom trim!! Gorgeous, Sukie!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty bag! Those feathers are so elegant. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous treat bag!!Happy Mother's Day!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, I love your bag~ Love the feathers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty bag Sukie.. love the feathers and colors...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully decorated bag. Love the feahers and pink. Great gift bag for that special person.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, this is stunning. The feathers are so elegant. And I love how everything looks so perfect together.

    Hope you had a great Mom's Day.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this Sukey! I'm just loving feathers and you did a great job with yours! Your ribbon and twine are a fantastic combo. Great bag Sukey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome way to decorate a bag! The feathers are fantastic and I just love the yummy twine and pom pom ribbon! Cute, cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete