Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 22, 2017

Birthday Fishes

Hello! Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card featuring a set of Gina Marie Design dies: Tropical Fish #2 and Dot Studs on Both Sides of Cutting Line Round Square. I simply nested the 2 squares to create a polaroid style card.
The background of my card was created with a mixture of distress inks.  I used some glossy accents mixed in with sequins for a sparkly affect.  The fish was also inked up and covered in Glossy Accents.  A few GMD enamel dots from the Nautical Ocean Colors were added to my card.  The finishing touch was a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Little Critters (retired) stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so creative and gorgeous, Sukie!! The fish looks amazing!! The background colors are so fabulous!! Beautiful card, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fish looks great with the glossy accent. Awesome background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the pretty background!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So COOL! I totally LOVE the background and that fish looks so realistic with the glossy accents on it! Love, LOVE IT!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW one awesome card. Love the scene you created and the added glossy accents really makes the fish pop.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete