Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 15, 2017

Engagement Couple Card

Hello!  I am sharing another card today with a wedding theme.  I used the new Engagement Couple Die Set from Gina Marie Designs.  The base of my card was created with the Nested - Scalloped Stitched Rectangles which was embossed. I layered the base with the Pleated Oval Die Set and created a set of rolled flowers which were adhered to the top of the oval.
A bow created with some sheer ribbon added the perfect touch of elegance to my card.  A single enamel dot from the Patriotic Sparkle set was the finishing accent.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Love the die cuts and colors Perfect for any couple.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the engaged couple!! The sparkle is fabulous!! Elegant and beautiful, my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love all the silver and that engagement couple is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant & beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card beautiful design Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very Pretty! LOVE the glittery silver silhouettes... beautiful work as always. :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete