Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 8, 2017

Gratitude

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card created with the gorgeous Lotus Blossom Lace Square Die Set from Gina Marie Designs.  This die set comes with 4 dies which makes it so versatile to either create a base with a solid center or a frame for a card.  There are also 2 additional dies in this set in a smaller size.
For my card, I cut out the frame so I could add in a pop of color with the basic square die which comes with the set.  I used my paper cutter to add the top layer for the stamped butterfly and sentiment.  A bit of Distress Ink was used to shade the stamped layer of my card.  The butterfly and sentiment are from the Fiskars Many Thanks stamp set that my friend Theresa sent me. Thank you so much Theresa, I love this stamp set.
I used my new Glue Dots Gluetape to secure everything in place. Next I added a single Glue Dot behind the paper flower which was adhered to the corner of my card.  The finishing touch was some Enamel Dots.
 Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the die cut and the added flower is the perfect touch. Love it my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with bright and beautiful colors! I have to admit, seeing that new glue tape makes me need to get all the details from you. I have not been able to get my hands on one of those yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the Lotus Blossom die!! The touch of color you added behind the butterfly is so beautiful!! The flower is a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how pretty Sukie!!! The Lotis Blossom lace square die is so elegant and gorgeous! The butterfly is fabulous and love the flower' super cute design my friend! I think i need to add the die to my wish list:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. I'm always looking for ways to use my stamps. This is really stunning with the black and yellow!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! I like the lace square frame. Need to add that die to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how Pretty Sukie! LOVE the elegant edge on this die... beautiful butterfly too! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card my friend! I love the pretty butterfly!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete