Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 26, 2017

Hello

Happy Monday! I got in some crafty time and played with some inks and dies.  My card base was created with the DCWV Watercolor Florals stack.  All of the die cuts are from Neenah - White Card Stock as is the card base.  The pattered paper was adhered to the card base with some Glue Tape which is my new favorite adhesive.
To create my project, I used my Distress Oxide Inks and inked up a half sheet of card stock in each of the varying colors, splattered them with water and die cut the flowers, leaves and tag.  I added a bit more ink to the edges of the die cuts for some dimension.  Each of the flower layers were curled up a bit and adhered with the Craft Glue Dots to create a dimensional flower.
I used the Ultra-Thin Glue Dots for securing the bling centers.  The tag was stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Mini Message (retired) stamp set.  A bit of Totally Lemon was the perfect accent for the mini tag.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous, Sukie!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the dimension and how you inked the edges!! What a stunning card this is!! I love, love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, this card is so beautiful! I love all those flowers and the leaves look so real! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!!I love the wonderful background & pretty flowers.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Sukie, this is a sweet burst of summertime! The sunny flowers atop the green and white base are just exquisite. The dimension is beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration, my dear friend! Have a sparkly night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks AMAZING Sukie! The flowers are so pretty & the colors scream SUMMER!!!! So much dimension! Fantastic! I wanted to wish you & your family a Fantastic 4th of July! I will see ya when I get back from my trip! Big HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love the colors and shading of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love all the dimensional flowers. The green polka dot background looks perfect behind them.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete