Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 7, 2017

Thanks

Hello!  Today I have a fun card to share which I created using some of my Distress Inks.  I was practicing my ink blending which resulted in this card.  To create my card, I basically used a rainbow of colors and just blended them on a piece of paper.  I loved how the colors looked together so I pulled out one of my dies and cut out the top panel of my card.
Some Stickles were used to add some sparkle to the top and bottom of my card.  I stamped a large sentiment on to the card base and my card was complete.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. tunning Sukie. I love the way the colors blended too. Great die cut Love it my friennd.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! The Distress Inks are amazing on this card! I love those glittered hearts too. Just the right pop of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Sukie!! The colors look amazing!! You blended them perfectly!! I love the die you used and the touch of sparkle the Stickles add!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so PRETTY! LOVE the distress ink colors you used... so pretty with that fabulous die... LOVE the card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete