Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 18, 2017

Trendy Twine - Happy Father's Day

Hello!  Today the Trendy Twine design team has a special post sharing some inspirational cards for Father's Day.  Masculine cards are always a challenge for me since I love over the top embellishments on everything.  To create my card I used papers from the DCWV Nantucket stack and cut out 3 layers with the Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles Die Set.  I tucked in a die cut scalloped border under the edge of the top layer.
The top layers are an unbranded tag die which was stamped with a sentiment from the APB Smile stamp set.  I also added a Chevron Trendy Page Dot along with a bit of Classic Navy Trendy Twine.  The "Dad" title was cut with my Cricut Explore from the Beyond Birthdays cartridge.  Several die cut stars finished off my card.
This gorgeous twine, trendy page dot and stamp set are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique!  Head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to check the creations by the design team!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Challenge:

8 comments:

  1. Absolutley perfect Fathers Day card. Beautiful papers and embellishments. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! Fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design for Dad! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Celebrations’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful! I love the patriotic colors you used on it. I never think about using "holiday" colors for other occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a FANTASTIC Masculine card Sukie! LOVE the colors and the tucked in Scallop...Fab design! You Rock a masculine card design my friend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layers and textures are awesome...great design.Thanks for sharing at Dies R Us, so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love all the layered stars!

    ReplyDelete