Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 1, 2017

Wedding Wishes

Hello! We are approaching wedding season which inspired me to create this card featuring the Decorative Triangles Die Set from Gina Marie Designs.  The elegant papers are from the DCWV Rose Gold and Rose Quartz stacks.  The triangles were cut from the holographic papers and are even more gorgeous in person.
A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Wedding Bliss (retired) stamp set was stamped in the center of 3 layered squares.  Some GMD Soft Pink Pearls were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, Sukie! I love the soft pinks you used on it. Such a wonderful way to use those corner dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Sukie!! I love the corner die you used!! It looks so elegant and beautiful!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful and Elegant Sukie! LOVE the corner die... Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sukie. Love the sentiment and really love the die cuts. Amazing.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Sukie, your card is delightfully romantic and elegant. The corner die is spectacular and I love the creative way you chose to use it! The papers are so very pretty. I love that you sprinkled a few soft pink pearls to finish it off. Everything is just lovely. Thank you for the sweet inspiration, my friend. Have a beautiful night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete