Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 28, 2017

With This Ring...

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card as we are in the midst of the "wedding season".  The base of my card is from the DCWV Juniper Script on Cream single sheet which I have had in my stash for many years.  It gave this card the perfect romantic flair.
I used the Gina Marie Designs Lotus Blossom Lace Square Die set for the die cut pieces for my card. This die set consists of 4 dies, 2 of which are squares designed to fit inside the "Lotus Blossom" cuts. I stamped a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Wedded Bliss (retired) stamp set.  A few Patriotic Sparkle enamel dots were the perfect embellishments on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and stunning, Sukie!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the dies you used!! Gorgeous wedding card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card, Sukie! Those dies are perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete