Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 3, 2017

Trendy Twine - Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hello!  I have a sweet birthday card to share over on the Trendy Twine blog featuring Bubblegum Taffy twine.  For this project, I completely stepped out of my comfort zone and colored in some adorable images from the APB Foodies Planner Stamps and Need Coffee Planner Stamps sets.
The images were stamped on a die cut circle and watercolored.  I mixed in some Raspberry Cupcake and Frosty sequins.  A few tiny bling stickers and enamel dots were also sprinkled amongst the images.  The circle was outlined with the Bubblegum Taffy twine and finished off with a bow.  
I layered the finished circle on a die cut postage stamp base.  Another die cut circle was added to the center with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings (retired) stamp set.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out these sweet stamps, sequins and twine!
Giveaway
This month I will be showcasing this gorgeous twine on my blog twice.  Anyone leaving a comment on either or both of those blog posts will be entered to win a Bubblegum Taffy Mini.  All I ask is you simply follow my blog, comment and leave a way for me to contact you.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

10 comments:

  1. Super cute images that you watercolored. I can see more in your future! I sure do like this bubblegum twine. It is one color I don't have. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! It totally makes me smile :) Fantastic use of all those little stamps. You brought all the elements together into perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! I just love all the stamps with the twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! The images are absolutely adorable!! I love the colors!! It's a happy card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your card, you did such a great job showcasing all the projects! So pretty Sukie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Sukie!! This card is absolutely adorable! I like be how you laid it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute design with the circle of sweet things and I like your use of twine.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card my friend!! Love the pretty twine!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute. Love the colors and adorable images. Love it my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this card. It's CUTE. Awesome job with the stamps! They look great!!

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete