Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 28, 2017

Journey

Happy Monday! Today I have a fun card to share that I created for my daughter. As many of my crafty friends know, my daughter is starting her master's degree program.  I wanted to send her positive card for this new journey!  To create my card, I used the Momenta Art-C Feathers Stamp & Die Set.
First, I heat embossed the feathers with some gold embossing powder, next I watercolored them in with Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick.  Then I used the dies to cut out each of the feathers, however, I didn't like the edges of the feathers since they seemed to blend into my white card stock base.  I ended up fussy cutting each of the feathers and adhered them on my card base.  A few Raspberry Cupcake Sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the pretty sequins and feathers!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a BEAUTIFUL card! I know your daughter will appreciate it and she will do great working towards her Master's degree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning!! I love the beautiful feathers!! The colors are gorgeous!! The sequins are a perfect touch!! Best of luck to your daughter as she pursues her Masters!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so PRETTY Sukie! First of all... your daughter will LOVE it! Secondly... I love the gold embossing & water coloring... really lovely card! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete