Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 7, 2017

Trendy Twine - Let Your Dreams Set Sail

Hello!  I have a nautical themed single page layout to share over on the Trendy Twine blog featuring some In the Navy twine.  The papers are from the DCWV Coastal stack.
To create my layout page, I cut out the helm using my Cricut Explore and the Life is a Beach cartridge.  I layered a photo mat on top and added some cut outs and sentiments from the same paper stack.  A White Tag-Its was stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Anchors Away (retired) stamp set.  Some twine and a Chevron Trendy Page Dot were used as embellishments for the tag.
My layout page was embellished with some paper flowers from my stash, a few die cuts and twine accents.  I added some cork stickers to the flower centers.  The finishing touch was a twine embellishment created with a square knot.
This gorgeous twine is available over at Annie's Paper Boutique along with lots of crafty products. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Your layout is gorgeous!! Love the pretty embellishments!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty Sukie! I love the design and the soft colors.

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the design and the details!! The nautical touches are fabulous!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH Sukie... your layout is Fantastic! I totally LOVE the design and the cool embellishments you added.... it really looks awesome! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are always the most darling! I dug out the same paper stack to use this month as well! It works perfectly with the nautical theme. Beautiful embellishment choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful and the flowers are such a pretty touch.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete