Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 31, 2017

We're a Great Match

Hello!  Today I have a whimsical card to share created with some adorable Gina Marie Designs Dies. The colorful checkered paper was the inspiration for my card and worked perfectly with the Check Mate Chess Dies.
Both of the hearts are from the Double Stitched In and Out Cut Heart Die Set.  I added a bit of Black Licorice Trendy Twine as an accent.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms With All My Heart (retired) stamp set.  The Sophisticated Gloss enamel dots finished of my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. This card is a lot of fun! I wouldn't have ever thought to use that sentiment with those chess pieces, but it works perfectly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I love the chess pieces!! So cute!! The design and papers are fabulous!! I love this, Sukie!! Creative and beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks FANTASTIC Sukie! LOVE the checker board background and the chess pieces.... such a fun card! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the fun elements in this super cute card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete