Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 28, 2017

Happy Hello!

Hello! Today I have a CAS card to share which I created with the Momenta Watercolor Splash paper pad.  The paper is a gorgeous mix of purples.  I simply added some paint splatters using Momenta Stencil Paint which was water downed slightly.
Momenta 3D stickers were used for the "Happy" sentiment and I heat embossed the letters with some silver embossing powder.  The "hello" sentiment is from the Momenta Hello Memo Clear Stamp set which was also heat embossed.  The heat embossed feathers were stamped with the Momenta Feathers Clear stamp set and embellished with a small bow in Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.  A few scattered sequins were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous CAS card! Those shades of purple are so pretty and the silver really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute background Sukie and I love the feathers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so BEAUTIFUL Sukie! I LOVE the purples and the splatters and the silver... it's just so lovely!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Sukie, this is completely gorgeous! The colors are stunning together, especially with the abundance of heat-embossing! It's so strikingly beautiful. The background is amazing. The addition of your splatters is perfect. Thank you for the inspiration, my friend. Sending tons of love and hugs your way. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!! One of my favorites!! GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete