Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 13, 2017

Happy News!

Hello!  I have some exciting news to share today!  I have been invited to join Momenta as a brand ambassador.  The Momenta brand has a wide range of products available for crafting and I am honored to have the opportunity to create with them.  Today I have card to share which I created with some Momenta 3D stickers and a Momenta Chevron Stencil.
I cut the base of my card with some Gina Marie Designs dies and the Momenta Watercolor Splash Paper Pad.  The Momenta Chevron Stencil with some distress inks was used to create the background of my card.  I simply added the cactus sticker to the scalloped oval.  The sentiment was adhered onto my card along with a small bow create with some jute.  The addition of the bling was the finishing accent on my card!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. That's so excited Sukie! CONGRATS sweet friend! :) Your card looks amazing... The background is so cool! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations, Sukie!! I'm so excited for you, my friend!! They are so lucky to have you!! You've showcased their products beautifully!! The background is fabulous and I love the cactus and hanging sign!! Congrats again!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! Congrats on the new DT! This card is so much fun. That background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news! Congrats to you my friend!!Fabulous card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sukie. Super happy that you are their new brand ambassador. Love your card. The backguand 3D sticker are awesome.

    ReplyDelete