Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 7, 2017

Let Your True Colors Shine Through

Hello!  Today I have a card to share created with the Slash Stitched Circle Die Set from Gina Marie Designs.  I'm always looking for unique ways to use my dies so I created this bright and cheery card. To create this card, I used my Distress Inks and randomly inked up some white card stock.  The next step was to die cut the circles with the different sized dies.
The base of my card was cut with the GMD Stitched Rectangles Die Set.  I played around with the placement of the circles until I liked the appearance of my card.  I added 3 enamel dots from the Succulents and Lighthouse colors as an embellishment.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Paint the Town (retired) stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. What a bright and beautiful card! I love those colors you blended on those circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative, Sukie!! Wow!! I love the colors!! So clever and fabulous, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun bright colors! LOVE the assorted circle sizes.. great design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative, Colorful & Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete